Thursday, October 11, 2012

One Skein Scarf AGAIN!

Someone stop me! Nah, never mind. I love crocheting up this pattern.

Remember how I said this pattern didn't come out as long as pictured in The Happy Hooker? This one I just did is plenty long enough. I started with ch 223. I think I finished it within two hours. And check out the leftover ball. I should have tried 228 and it would have been a real nail-biter towards the end. Can you imagine the tension? "Will she make it, folks? Or will she be a few inches short? Let's wait an see." Understand that I bought this wool on clearance at Benjamin Franklin's going out of business sale, hence the anxiousness. (Sniff, sniff. Goodbye BF. I'll miss you.)

My daughter thinks this one rolled up looks like an artichoke.



4 comments:

  1. I love your scarves!! Great job..

    ~~Renee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Renee! It is fun learning how to crochet.

      Delete
  2. I love the color! I didn't know that there were any Benjamin Franklins left!

    ReplyDelete