Monday, October 22, 2012

I Only Have Eyes for You!

Today I'm not including a project I've done, but a frightfully fun gift my sister sent me in time for Halloween.

You know you are loved when you open a box in the mail with a set of crochet eyeballs, complete with the optic nerve. 


Even though they are only crochet, a delightfully squeamish response is what they've gotten. My husband is especially creeped out. The kids think they are funny...sort of. Even my skin crawled when I saw the optic nerves.


The pattern was found online, but if you are interested in making them, be sure to read through the comments, as the pattern is in British terminology. My sister didn't realize this at first but when her eyeball was coming out the size of a pillow, she thought she may have missed something. 


These eyeballs are about the size of a baseball.
Keep your eye on the ball! (ha ha)

Be careful if you do this project....don't poke your eye out with your hook. 

 Eye wouldn't trade my sister for the world. Eye love her. Eye don't know what eye'd do without her...

No comments:

Post a Comment